Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stanley[_2_] Stanley[_2_] is offline

Default Can I repeat fonts without going to highlight format Fonts each

Can I repeat fonts without highlighting and then going back to the dialogue
box for Format Fonts each time. I have had a couple of programs that had a
last font option. I realize this may be a little more dicey, but just for
convenience sake this could a break.

Wolfman169
--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Well, there are three branches to this answer:

1. If you apply a font to some text and want to immediately apply it to some
more text, you can use F4 to Repeat the last action.

2. Applying fonts from the dropdown list on the Formatting toolbar is
quicker than opening the Font dialog.

3. There is an MRU list at the top of the Font dropdown that lists the last
ten fonts used. Depending on version, this may be cleared between sessions
and may or may not always include Times New Roman, Arial, and Courier New.