Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
baltobernie baltobernie is offline

Default un-justify a line

How do I un-justify a single line in a justified document? This
document has several hyperlinks, (which don't break) and are playing
havoc with word spacing in those lines where they occur. Failing
this, can you tell me how to allow the hyperlink to wrap to the next
line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can insert a No-Width Optional Break (Insert | Symbol | Special
Characters) somewhere in the URL. Otherwise, to "unjustify" a line, press
Tab, then Shift+Enter.