Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GJT GJT is offline

Default MS Word - text wrapping

I am using MS Word XP Pro. Something has happened to my right hand margin.
Regardless of where I set the margins using Page Setup (either the default
setting or custom setting), the right margin text wraps at 6 inches. I have
looked everywhere I can think of in MS Word Help and queried the internet to
try to figure out what happened, and how to fix it, but nothing works. Please
Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is the correct paper size specified in Page Setup? Are there any indents
applied to text?

Also, assuming that you are viewing the document in Print Layout view, Word
could be reserving space for the so-called balloons, which are used to
display comments and tracked changes. Have you inserted any comments and/or
are you tracking changes in the document?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP