Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vishu vishu is offline

Default how to remove right angled water mark at all corner of WORD docume

I am getting right angled water marks at all corners of the new and old MS
word documents. I dont know, what is it? and how to remove it. If I dont
know the name, then it is difficult me to remove it and search regarding
this. I want to attach an image to show, but, here there is no option for
attachment.

Please help me in this regard

vishu
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See this KB article:

Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"vishu" wrote in message
I am getting right angled water marks at all corners of the new and old MS
word documents. I dont know, what is it? and how to remove it. If I dont
know the name, then it is difficult me to remove it and search regarding
this. I want to attach an image to show, but, here there is no option for
attachment.

Please help me in this regard

vishu

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vishu vishu is offline

Default how to remove right angled water mark at all corner of WORD do

Thanks a lot

I removed it successfully,

once again Thank you very much

"vishu" wrote in message
I am getting right angled water marks at all corners of the new and old MS
word documents. I dont know, what is it? and how to remove it. If I dont
know the name, then it is difficult me to remove it and search regarding
this. I want to attach an image to show, but, here there is no option for
attachment.

Please help me in this regard

vishu

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"vishu" wrote in message
I am getting right angled water marks at all corners of the new and old
MS
word documents. I dont know, what is it? and how to remove it. If I
dont
know the name, then it is difficult me to remove it and search
regarding
this. I want to attach an image to show, but, here there is no option
for
attachment.

Please help me in this regard

vishu

In WORD the water mark prints random letters on each page Robert Winder Microsoft Word Help 1 July 31st 07 02:23 PM
how do i add a water mark, or washout in word 2007 George Microsoft Word Help 2 May 28th 07 02:27 PM
water mark polina Microsoft Word Help 2 January 30th 06 07:38 AM
Water mark on word document M.V. New Users 4 November 27th 05 05:56 PM
How can I remove the right-angled corner marks in Word 2002? Prashant Page Layout 3 December 16th 04 05:02 PM