Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Derry Citizen[_2_] Derry Citizen[_2_] is offline

Default Image reflected on second page

I've imported a blue logo onto the 1st page of my document. When I printed a
copy of the document to review the logo appeared again on the second page.
Then no logo until I inserted the logo on page 40 and again the logo appeared
on the next page. The following pages showed no logo.

How do I remove the logo on page 2 and page 41? They are not bookmarks.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Just where on the page did you insert the logo? Into the header? Are there
any Section Breaks in the document?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Derry Citizen" wrote in message
news
I've imported a blue logo onto the 1st page of my document. When I printed
copy of the document to review the logo appeared again on the second page.
Then no logo until I inserted the logo on page 40 and again the logo
appeared
on the next page. The following pages showed no logo.

How do I remove the logo on page 2 and page 41? They are not bookmarks.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Derry,

Your problem description suggests your document may have three Sections, with the 2nd & 3rd Sections' headers set up as 'same as
previous' (see under View|Header & Footer), with Section breaks between pages 1 & 2 and between 40 & 41, plus the document's layout
is set up with a 'different first page' (See under File|Page Setup|Layout).

If you cancel the 'same as previous' setting for the 1st page header for the 2nd Section, that should solve the problem.

--
Cheers
macropod