Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WAArnold WAArnold is offline

Default How do I disable reading layout for Word 2008?

I have Office 2008 for Mac. I get a dual page view (reading view) when I
open email attachment. Prior edition had a close button. Cannot find info
about disabling this function in 2008 version.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

ESC should close it in any version. To disable it entirely, look in your
preferences (this setting is in Options | General in Word versions). If you
need more Mac-specific help, try posting at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups