Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thebish thebish is offline

Default how 2 get page No to increase on page close/open. eg purchase orde

Hi, I am trying to set an orderring system up, so when I open a word page the
computer automatically generates the next sequencial number, e.g.
PO 2034, close page.
On opening the page next time, PO 2035 is displayed.
I am running word 2003 SP3