Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KT1957 KT1957 is offline

Default headers and footers all over the place

Why is it that I put EXACTLY the same header/footer and top/bottom margins in
a word document but when I print it out some of the headers and footers are
positioned where I want them and some are about 1/3rd of the way up the page?
It particularly seems to occur afer a section break when I have inserted a
page set to landscape.

I produce a lot of training resource documents and this problem makes them
look crappy and amateurish. I am sick of spending hours trying to work pout
what is going on. Can somebody please help me? Thankyou
--
KT 1957