Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
O B WUN O B WUN is offline

Default How do I adjust margins to print at foot of page?

Page view, print view, and printed document, all appear different. The page
view is how I want the document to print, but when it does, it is both
missing the bottom details and there is a large margin wasting my paper. I
have customised the margins to 0 (although there still are margins). How can
I adjust the margins so that I can maximise the paper I use? I can live with
the top margin being about 4mm, but the bottom margin is over 20mm.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This is almost certainly dictated by your printer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Can't adjust margins Daisy Page Layout 1 June 13th 07 04:07 AM
Can't adjust top and bottom margins in new documents OCHIN Man Microsoft Word Help 1 April 27th 06 04:19 PM
Unable to create or adjust top and bottom margins Kiwi Harry Page Layout 2 January 4th 06 11:21 AM
How do I adjust Page Border to print all four borders? Jane S. Microsoft Word Help 2 February 1st 05 05:09 AM
How do I adjust document margins to make it fit in printable area. ladyhicks New Users 2 January 21st 05 02:12 PM