Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
O B WUN[_2_] O B WUN[_2_] is offline

Default How do I move footer to bottom of page?

Page view is how I want my Word 2007 doc, print view is slightly different
showing a small margin all around. However, when I print doc, it has lines
missing from bottom of page and it also has a gap of about 20mm; far too big.
How can you lower the text to fill the page? The margins are set to default 0.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The smallest possible margins depend on (the limitations of) your printer
driver. For instructions on how to find the printable area of the page, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP