Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
e125 e125 is offline

Default Unwanted extra page

Have you ever had the problem of that extra page at the end that won't go
away no matter how many times you click delete? When you click the paraph
button it shows a dangling paragraph that refuses to leave. I usually have to
print the document on adobe pdf; there I manually remove the page. How does
one remove that?