Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Antico Antico is offline

Default OS X Word08 starts with text

When I start Word (2008) on my mac it starts with some text inn it.
There is no normal file to be found. (MS Ofiice normal.dot)
Were does word start from ? Like I sead is there no normal(.dot) on my mac.
I have tried to seach for a solution but can't find it.

I am fresh out of ideas! Any advice anyone can give me on how to approach
this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Antico

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi Antico,

You may want to also post this in the Word:mac discussion group through the link below.

============
"Antico" wrote in message ...
When I start Word (2008) on my mac it starts with some text inn it.
There is no normal file to be found. (MS Ofiice normal.dot)
Were does word start from ? Like I sead is there no normal(.dot) on my mac.
I have tried to seach for a solution but can't find it.

I am fresh out of ideas! Any advice anyone can give me on how to approach
this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Antico
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac