Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nelmar Nelmar is offline

Default Microsoft Word 2003 Footer

Every time I print a document, a footer comes out on the bottom right showing
the day, date and time the document was printed. I want to get rid of that.
How?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.