Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rob Giordano \(Crash\) Rob Giordano \(Crash\) is offline

Default Word 2003 - inserting Acrobat 8 Object into Word Doc.

Howdy all,

I use Word 2003 to produce proposals for prospective clients, sometimes I
like to insert product spec sheets as Acrobat Objects (easy since my
suppliers provide them). However, when the spec sheets are more than one
page long, the only page that is inserted into Word doc is the first page.
I'd like to know how to get the other pages into the doc.

TNX,

--
Rob Giordano

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

An Object cannot span a page. Therefore, you will need to split the .pdf
into individual pages, by printing each page separately with the Adobe PDF
printer or the Snagit Printer from www.Techsmith.com

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.