Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hansonkl Hansonkl is offline

Default FlashCards

I want to create flashcards using Avery 5371. There are templates for 5388
available I like that look but need them smaller. I'm using word 2003.
Starving student cant upgrade. Need to know how to change the flashcard
templates or create new ones and I am not word savvy or math. Thats why I
need flash cards!
Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Hansonkl,

AFAIK, your version of Word supports the Avery 5371 label (I have Word 2000 and it does). The Avery 5371 label should appear under
Tools|Envelopes & Labels|Options Avery Standard. If you need to use A4 stock, you could use the J8414 label (0.12mm narrower) or
the L7413 label (0.01mm wider) instead - or you could define a new label to your own specifications.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Hansonkl" wrote in message ...
I want to create flashcards using Avery 5371. There are templates for 5388
available I like that look but need them smaller. I'm using word 2003.
Starving student cant upgrade. Need to know how to change the flashcard
templates or create new ones and I am not word savvy or math. Thats why I
need flash cards!
Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hansonkl Hansonkl is offline

Hi Macropod,
Thanks fopr the response. I know where my labels is I just dont know how to
get it to look like the template I download which was formated for the
larger label. I found the template using creating flashcards with help. Not
sure how to word the question to get the answer.
Thanks for the help though I do really appreciate it.

"Hansonkl" wrote in message ...
I want to create flashcards using Avery 5371. There are templates for 5388
available I like that look but need them smaller. I'm using word 2003.
Starving student cant upgrade. Need to know how to change the flashcard
templates or create new ones and I am not word savvy or math. Thats why I
need flash cards!
Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Maybe you need to select the Show Gridlines from the Tables menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

FlashCards MSE Page Layout 9 June 21st 08 09:13 PM
How do you create flashcards to memorize something? paul New Users 3 November 17th 06 01:10 AM
How do you create flashcards to memorize something? paul New Users 4 November 17th 06 12:58 AM
How do I create flashcards in Word? OfficeMate193 Microsoft Word Help 0 October 28th 05 07:19 PM
How do I create Flashcards? Doug Robbins Microsoft Word Help 0 November 24th 04 02:58 AM