Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
trnesu trnesu is offline

Default Hyperlinks Copy and Pasting in Tables Word 2003

I am working between 2 documents, both in Word 2003. The primary issue I am
having is with hyperlinks that have been cut and pasted. The hyperlinks (ex.
\\Fileserver\AAData\etc.etc.) are links to files on my network. When I
attempt to copy and paste those hyperlinks from one page into a table in
another word document, the hyperlinks retain their formatting but they tell
me the file path is invalid and the file cannot be located. I know the links
are fine because if I type them by hand into the table it locates the folder
immediately, it is only when I copy and paste that they no longer work.

HELP!

disable copy and pasting in word? Dan F Microsoft Word Help 1 March 25th 08 08:52 PM
Pasting tables into word. Becky Tables 1 August 11th 07 01:23 AM
copy and pasting word doc foxydiva New Users 2 June 11th 07 04:24 AM
copy-pasting from word 2003 to InDesign 2.0.2 Ladsy New Users 1 October 26th 05 09:30 PM
Copy and pasting into Word Scarlett100 Microsoft Word Help 0 January 5th 05 10:38 PM