Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ashley Ashley is offline

Default Inserting a row into a table without changing format already in p

I have a table with cells that contained numbered questions. The numbering
sequence starts over at 1 for each question in a row. When I insert a row
into the table, the new row will automatically give me a "1" for the new
questions I'm inserting and give me subsequent numbers for each additional
question. The new row works well. In the process of inserting that row, the
row below it is thrown off its numbering sequence. Instead of a the first
question starting with "1" it starts with "2" to continue from the row I just
inserted. Is there a way to insert a row that will contain a numbering
sequence starting over with the number 1 that won't change other rows?

Thanks,
Ashley
--
Ashley