Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Beccalynn Beccalynn is offline

Default Table duplicates itself on second page

When entering data into a table near the page break, the table duplicates
itself onto the second page when I hit "enter." Hitting the "backspace"
button causes it to flash between the first and second pages. Any thoughts?
It is in Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Beccalynn,

Check the paragraph formatting in the cells, it's possible the paragraphs in one or more columns are formatted as 'keep with next'.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Beccalynn" wrote in message ...
When entering data into a table near the page break, the table duplicates
itself onto the second page when I hit "enter." Hitting the "backspace"
button causes it to flash between the first and second pages. Any thoughts?
It is in Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Beccalynn Beccalynn is offline

I just checked and "keep with next" is not checked for any of the columns....

"Beccalynn" wrote in message ...
When entering data into a table near the page break, the table duplicates
itself onto the second page when I hit "enter." Hitting the "backspace"
button causes it to flash between the first and second pages. Any thoughts?
It is in Word 2003.

duplicates in Word 07? gailcu Microsoft Word Help 1 March 25th 08 07:46 PM
preventing duplicates Hell-fire Mailmerge 4 September 10th 07 03:04 PM
how do lose duplicates of page 2 jimmyjet58 New Users 1 February 7th 07 05:14 PM
Mail merge duplicates pcor Mailmerge 3 December 23rd 05 04:09 PM
Suppress Duplicates? trayl Mailmerge 1 September 1st 05 06:04 PM