Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
S. Lawson S. Lawson is offline

Default Tables held in the Reviewing Pane

I have a Word document (2002 SP3) that is one long table with a lot of rows.
I have switched track changes on and am modifying the table in the document.

If I delete a complete row of the table I find that I cannot go back to edit
the main document until I have clicked through each cell in the table row in
the reviewing pane. When I click back on the main document, my cursor moves
to the previous cell in the table in the reviewing pane. This also happens if
I try to click off the Reviewing Pane (using the button on the toolbar) or
try to reduce the size of the pane (using the window grab handle).

What gives?