Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ralph Highdale Ralph Highdale is offline

Default Mail Merge - saving main document and data source as one entity

I have a main document and data file of names and addresses.
Can I 'bundle' them up as one file/entity to pass on to another person to
use and update. The other user is not computer competent and would not be
able to copy different files into different folders, etc.