Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CD Tom CD Tom is offline

Default fix crash problem with word sorting data for merge

When ever I try and do a mail merge and sort the data before I merge Word
2007 crashes, it will work if I don't sort. This is a serious problem with
Word 2007 and I beleive it need to be fixed and soon.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Thomas,

AFAIK, there is no generic mailmerge data sorting crash problem to fix in Word 2007. Have you tried repairing your Office
installation (Word Options|Resources|Diagnose)?

--
Cheers
macropod