Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Robin Robin is offline

Default setup printing to words

How do I install the "printer to words " printer, and fax?
I deleted them before I knew what thew would do for me.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is not clear what you are talking about here. If you want to print from
Word you must have a printer driver installed in Windows and it must be set
as the default printer for Word to use it automatically. Fax is simply
another type of 'printer' driver, included with some versions of Windows.