Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cynwalker cynwalker is offline

Default Lables print problems

When I print my labels they only print about 1/2 way across the length of the
label. It also shows this way in the print preview. I am using Avery template
5200 and Word 2007.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi cynwalker,

The Avery 5200 series is for 6*4in paper stock. If using Letter stock, you probably need to use the Avery 5268 series.

--
Cheers
macropod