Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nancerc nancerc is offline

Default Print selected recipients

I checked the boxes of the recipients i want to include in an envelope merge,
however, it didnt work. When i click print, my only choices are in the box
that pops up - all records, specific indv record or from what to what.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Did you try selecting All and see if you only got the ones that you ticked.
So that you do not waste envelopes, execute the merge to a new document to
do the check.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.