Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cjproven cjproven is offline

Default Format from Excel to Word MailMerge

The format I have in Excel is rounding up 2 decimals however when
I merge the data to Word it reverts to more then 6 decimals. I have tried
setting precision as displayed and the Round Up function. Still cannot get
the data to transfer as displayed in Excel to a Word merge doc. Any
suggestions? Thank You in Advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.