Adamantbob Adamantbob is offline
Junior Member

Smile Word Template Chooser

Hello,

I'm going to preface this by saying I am a somewhat average user. I know how to use most of the features of word, however i do not have any knowledge of scripting or coding.

What I am trying to do is this:

I have a standard heading that is required on all of my papers, and i have a number of different classes. What i would like to do is create several templates (I already have these) one for each class, but then instead of having to click 'new' each time, i would instead like to have a little dialog box with a drop down menu that open with word which will prompt for the template i wish to use. Is this possible, and is it relatively simple to set up?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word Template Chooser

Are you suing Word 2007 and are fed up with going through so many clicks to
get to the traditional 'New..' dialog. If so, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...istry2007.html to get a clean
version of the New dialog with a single click.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP