Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Allison Allison is offline

Default Ribbon Tabs

I need to use add-ins from a different program. The instructions for Word
2007 show "Click the Add-INs tab in Word". I do not see any way to add a new
tab in 2007. I do not see any way to modify/change the ribbon tabs. Any ideas?
--
Allison
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You don't have to do anything to display the Add-Ins tab. Word displays it
automatically when you load a Word 97-2003 template containing toolbars.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP