Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gerry Wolff[_2_] Gerry Wolff[_2_] is offline

Default How to get rid of horizontal lines?

I have inserted a horizontal line into a Word 2007 document using a
sequence of dashes. But now I can't get rid of it!

I have tried deleting it in draft view and print view but whatever I
do it keeps on coming back.

How can I get rid of horizontal lines that have been inserted by Word
2007?

With thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Gerry Wolff" wrote in message
I have inserted a horizontal line into a Word 2007 document using a
sequence of dashes. But now I can't get rid of it!

I have tried deleting it in draft view and print view but whatever I
do it keeps on coming back.

How can I get rid of horizontal lines that have been inserted by Word
2007?

With thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gerry Wolff[_2_] Gerry Wolff[_2_] is offline

That's done the trick. Many thanks!

Gerry

On 1 Oct, 11:42, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Seehttp://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm