Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jesse[_5_] Jesse[_5_] is offline

Default Need a little help changing a header, Word 2007

Hello Folks

I need a little help with a header in a long docx. I have multiple
pages and multiple headers in sections. Some how I broke a
section/header where the header does not include text that I want. I
need to change the text in the header on one page but not the next and
they are linked and I can figure out how to unlink the one page
without linking to a different header. Example:
Pg 1 header says: test
pg 2 header says: tested
pg 3 headers says: tested
I want pg 2 header to say: testing, and I can not get there.
I need to unlink page 2 so I can input a whole new header and I can't
figure it out.

Thanks in advance

Jesse
To email remove the underscore

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Mostly it seems simple 'once you know'!

BTW, do you definitely need different Headers or would the StyleRef field
perhaps remove that need?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP