alrizwan alrizwan is offline
Junior Member

Post Change all font color

macro?
how to change all fount colors into black fount color and highlight in wdyellow
in MS Word? Please help
sparkyjean sparkyjean is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrizwan View Post
macro?
how to change all fount colors into black fount color and highlight in wdyellow
in MS Word? Please help

Select the word and try in changing the font color from the tool bar.

Change font color from the keyboard WMD in Houston[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 6 January 29th 09 07:57 PM
How do I change the background color and font color in word docum MarieInLaguna Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 08 05:02 PM
Help, I can't change the font color BIG DON Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 07 11:52 AM
Font Color Change CJ Page Layout 2 May 16th 07 12:33 PM
Change the color of a font Aerozona Microsoft Word Help 11 August 13th 05 10:36 PM