Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pete_run[_2_] pete_run[_2_] is offline

Default Customize menu commands box not wide enough for full macro name

apologies if this appears twice, but its my first entry and the first does
not appear to have worked:

In word 2003 I have created some simple macros that I then add to a menu.
I right click on the menu bar and select Customize and get the Customize
box, then select Commands, then macros.
Each macro is preceded by what I suspect is some sort of location e.g.
Normal.NewMacros.mymacroname, or
FineReader8Tools.macroname

The problem I have is that the width of the commands box is limited and does
not show enough of the macro name to differentiate it.

Is there a way to make this box/ window wider? I seem to recollect that this
might be done by a registry entry. There are many other boxes that it would
be nice to make wider and taller.