Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gwelsh Gwelsh is offline

Default Style added to "next page"

I have a document that I am using styles in. When I want to force a new page
and apply a style to the first line in the new page, the style is also
applied to the "next page" code. This would not be a problem, except the
style I am using puts a shaded box around the text. So that leaves me with a
shaded box at the end of the previous page. I can't find any where to fix
this. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the style code:

Font: Bold, Space After: 12 pt, No widow/orphan control, Don't keep with
next, Don't keep lines together, Level 2, Pattern: Clear (Custom
Color(RGB(229,223,236))), Style: Quick Style, Based on: Heading Base,
Following style: Body Text