Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kehrli Kehrli is offline

Default Page Setup

Hi,

I have Word 2003, SP3. I have an envelope that I want to print to a
particular printer and to a particular tray. I'm trying to set it up using
"Page Setup" in the File menu, but "Page Setup" is not activated in my menu.

I know I've used it before for other envelopes, but now when I check any
that I have, it is the same. Always disabled, but it's in the menu. Any
idea how come it's disabled? Or how I can get it re-enabled?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Kehrli,

If you've activated a text box or something such, Word won't give you access to the page setup menu.

--
Cheers
macropod