Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martinne Martinne is offline

Default the mouse select and change place while i am typping

and i find myself writing in the wrong place what can i do to fix it thanks
beleave me i need the time that this problem is taking me away
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] is offline

Laptop? Perhaps you are accidentally brushing the touchpad, in which case
you should be able to disable the touchpad - but of course then you'll need
an external mouse or some other pointing device. Or perhaps you just need to
adjust the touchpad's sensitivity setting so the vibrations from typing
don't activate it. The documentation for you computer should tell you how to
do either.

And I trust that you'll use the time you regain to brush up on your grammar,
spelling and punctuation...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix

"Martinne" wrote in message
and i find myself writing in the wrong place what can i do to fix it
thanks
beleave me i need the time that this problem is taking me away

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like you are using a notebook computer with a touch pad mouse thingy
and that inadvertently, you are brushing over the mouse pad. You may be
able to reduce the sensitivity of the mouse pad to alleviate the problem, or
use another mouse and disable the thing altogether.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.