Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tdead tdead is offline

Default print spooler service will not restart

The print spooler service will not restart, leaving me unable to print. It
says it is started.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Hi,

You may want to check in Printer Settings and see if there any documents
pending(if there are, press cancel all documents). If that does not solve
your issue make sure to reset your printer.

Finally, the last drastic thing you can do is to unistall the printer from
the Printer List in windows and re-install it(by installing the drivers).

Let me know if that worked,

Vicente Tulliano.
--
Vicente Tulliano

"tdead" wrote:

The print spooler service will not restart, leaving me unable to print. It
says it is started.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Em Em is offline

Any error messages?

"tdead" wrote:

The print spooler service will not restart, leaving me unable to print. It
says it is started.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Em Em is offline

Any error messages?

"tdead" wrote:

The print spooler service will not restart, leaving me unable to print. It
says it is started.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

HP suggests that unplugging the USB connection from printer to
computer will clear out a printer cache that won't delete an unwanted
print job, and that sometimes works. Also try turning off, or even
unplugging the power cord of, the printer.