Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BDankas BDankas is offline

Default longer drop down box content?

I am creating a form letter in Word where the user fills in standard form
fields (company name, address, etc.) and needs to choose one of three
paragraphs to insert into the letter. I was thinking a a drop-down box would
be the easiest excpet for the fact that the drop-down box only lets me put in
approx. 10 words. My paragraphs are approx. 70 words. Is there a way to
make the drop-down options longer? Or, is there a better way to do this?

I am using Word 2007