Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Omaha Tony Omaha Tony is offline

Default Slow Commands

In the last couple of weeks my commands in Word and Excell have slowed
dramatically. I have run disk clean up, defrag, deleted all cookies and temp
files,run McAffee and Ad-Aware, but the problem still persists. Any ideas of
what I can do to solve this problem ? Thank you

Tony
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Is it all commands or just the ones involving file operations (open, save,
....). If it's the latter, you might want to try disable your virusscanner
and see if that fixes things.

Yves