Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles arnett charles arnett is offline

Default Mail lMerge

Sorry folks. I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while and
the question expired.

I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007. In my address
list I have a code column which should allow the selection of addresses to
put on labels. I used to have a query section what allows for that but I
cannot find query any more. can anyone help me?
charles