Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
William William is offline

Default Is there any way to hide folders with the "_files" extension?

Not sure what they are or why they are there, but the folders with the
"_files" extension really clutter things up and make it difficult to find the
files I am looking for. Any way to hide those, or some other method so that
I don't have to look at these?