Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Becky W Becky W is offline

Default Save same file with new "version"

I'm looking to save a word file that I update a few times a month. I want to
save it, but not have to manually rename it becky.1, becky.2, etc., each time
I make a change/update. Is this possible to do in MSO 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The versions feature is no longer supported in Word 2007. See if
http://www.gmayor.com/save_numbered_versions.htm does what you want.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP