Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles arnett charles arnett is offline

Default Mail lMerge

Sorry folks. I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while and
the question expired.

I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007. In my address
list I have a code column which should allow the selection of addresses to
put on labels. I used to have a query section what allows for that but I
cannot find query any more. can anyone help me?
charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Questions here never expire, though it may become difficult to find the
answer. The previous post received one reply, from Doug Robbins, as follows:

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

and "Mail Merge with Word 2007":

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"charles arnett" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry folks. I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while and
the question expired.

I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007. In my
address list I have a code column which should allow the selection of
addresses to put on labels. I used to have a query section what allows
for that but I cannot find query any more. can anyone help me?
charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles arnett charles arnett is offline

That is a big help but I still could not find one thing. In versions of
Word prior to 2007, I could "query" a column and only use that field if the
"query" responded. Is that still in there?
charles