Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Britt Britt is offline

Default what is a dame?

hey whoever is reading this!

ummmm....I'm homeschooled and I can't find the meaning for dame..please help
me?????!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Look it up in the dictionary.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Britt" wrote in message
hey whoever is reading this!

ummmm....I'm homeschooled and I can't find the meaning for dame..please
help
me?????!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I didn't think "homeschooled" meant "ignorant". Try
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Adame. Or a paper dictionary...

Britt wrote:
hey whoever is reading this!

ummmm....I'm homeschooled and I can't find the meaning for
dame..please help me?????!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Hooplehead alert.

"Britt" wrote in message
: hey whoever is reading this!
:
: ummmm....I'm homeschooled and I can't find the meaning for dame..please
help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Hooplehead alert.

"Britt" wrote in message
: hey whoever is reading this!
: