Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erol Erol is offline

Default Formatting changes when copying or inserting text from other word

Hi All,

I have 2 documents... I need to combine the top portion of the first and
bottom portion of the second... they both have their own formattings. When I
combine them (Copy/paste or insert pages) the formating of the one I copy or
insert changes. I want the formatting of each of the decuments remain as they
were. As if I am combining 2 pdf documents.

How can I do this?

I am using MS Word 2000.

Thank you