Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roborat roborat is offline

Default Bookmarks

Hi, I am trying to use bookmarks to return to places in a document. I can go
from A to B and back to A. I can go from C to B, but then I end up back to A.
I have given the location B two bookmark names and Word seems to recognize
them as C will go to B and A will still go to B. BUT when C goes to B, B
retains the A link. When I try to switch it, the change overrides and then I
can go A to B to C or C to B to C. Why does it only recognize the second
bookmark one way? And can it ever see them both so the return will work for
both A and C? Thanks.

Word 2007 bookmarks - How to display bookmarks on page? rgille Microsoft Word Help 2 April 27th 23 02:55 AM
Bookmarks ll Microsoft Word Help 6 April 18th 07 09:45 AM
Bookmarks.. how do you know where they are exactly??? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 06 11:06 PM
Bookmarks CraigM Microsoft Word Help 2 February 7th 06 09:50 AM
Bookmarks Brady Finney Tables 1 February 23rd 05 09:12 PM