Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CarolynW_in_Vancouver_BC CarolynW_in_Vancouver_BC is offline

Default How do I assign a category to an email I am composing?

this is an Outlook question but I don't see a "community" option for that. I
assign categories to incoming emails so I can seach for relevant emails
quickly by topics. I can't figure out how to assign a category on an
outgoing email. I'm hoping that category will then already be on the incoming
reply email, and my outgoing further reply, and so on in the email thread.

I'm using Outlook 2003 - SP3.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are newsgroups (Community forums) for Outlook. See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... ang=en&cr=US
for a start.

http://word.mvps.org