Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cindysully cindysully is offline

Default how do I change a pdf file to a word document

I need to change a pdf file to a word doc so i can use it to cut and paste
the graphs in the pdf for a power point presentation
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alex alex is offline

open the pdf , select text, copy and past into word
"cindysully" ha scritto nel messaggio
I need to change a pdf file to a word doc so i can use it to cut and paste
the graphs in the pdf for a power point presentation

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The whole point of PDF is that it is not an editable format. If you have the
full version of Acrobat and not merely the reader you *may* be able to save
the document from that application as a Word document and recover the images
you want from it - though much depends on how the PDF was created.

or

You could save as TIFF from that application and use a graphics editor to
crop out the images you require and save them as new images.

Or in a worst case scenario you could scan the printed PDF and crop the
resulting scan in a graphics editor.

"cindysully" wrote:

I need to change a pdf file to a word doc so i can use it to cut and paste
the graphs in the pdf for a power point presentation

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alex alex is offline

if it is a text pdf (without images) and is not protected is possible to
copy and past the text

"cindysully" wrote:

I need to change a pdf file to a word doc so i can use it to cut and
paste
the graphs in the pdf for a power point presentation

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could possibly use Snagit (www.techsmith.com to get a free trial
version) to capture the graphs. In the Snagit editor, you can then save
them in a format that would be suitable for importing into your power point
presentation.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"cindysully" wrote in message
I need to change a pdf file to a word doc so i can use it to cut and paste
the graphs in the pdf for a power point presentation

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can select images as well, and you can take a "snapshot" of any selected
portion.

http://word.mvps.org

But it has images (graphs).

--

"cindysully" wrote:

I need to change a pdf file to a word doc so i can use it to cut and
paste
the graphs in the pdf for a power point presentation

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joefox joefox is offline

If you have access to the full version of Acrobat Reader, such as Acrobat 8
Standard or Pro, there is a conversion tool included in that. However, it
will save the entire document as an image file and insert that into Word.

There is a program called Nitro PDF that will perform .PDF to Word
conversions. There's a couple of different methods. The first is using their
free online converter. Go to - http://www.pdftoword.com/ and upload a .PDF,
check the conversion option and enter your email address.

The second option is to download a 14-day trial version of Nitro PDF from
here -

http://www.nitropdf.com/promotions/p...pdftowordc om

and install it. Once that is done, it can convert the .PDF to a Word
document in a very short time. You can use it to scan the .PDF to recognize
the OCR and convert the document to an editable Word document.