Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Lawson Chris Lawson is offline

Default Word 2007 Reviewer question

Hi there

Sorry, this is a duplicate question to the one I posted in the Office area
before, but I put my original question there by mistake.

I have a problem with someone I support where she is adding comments into a
word doc as a reviewer ... When she adds the comment in word flags it as
Reviewer and marks the comment as R1 R2 etc. But when she saves the document
when she is done Word changes it to Author and marks the comments as A1 A2
etc ... this of course makes her comments hard to find.

Do you have any suggestions where I might look to fix this?
many thanks
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is what happens in Word 2003 if you have the option enabled to "Remove
personal information from document properties on save." That option is
available only for Word 97-2003 documents in Word 2007, but there are
similar controls in Office Button | Prepare | Inspect Document.

http://word.mvps.org