Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thomas M. Thomas M. is offline

Default Digitally Sign a Code Module

Word 2007

I would like to add a digital signature to a code module. When I got to
Tools Digital Signature Choose, I don't have any certificates to select.
I do have a certificate that would be appropriate for this function. Does
it need to be in a specific certificate store?

Thanks for any help that you can offer!

--Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 3 May 2010 17:45:54 -0600, "Thomas M."
wrote:

Word 2007

I would like to add a digital signature to a code module. When I got to
Tools Digital Signature Choose, I don't have any certificates to select.
I do have a certificate that would be appropriate for this function. Does
it need to be in a specific certificate store?

Thanks for any help that you can offer!

--Tom

I don't know whether this is the way it's supposed to be, but the
certificates that appear in that dialog for me (mostly my SelfCerts)
are in the Personal certificate store.

One place to ask, if you can, is the source of your certificate; each
supplier seems to have a slightly different installation routine.

The other place you could ask is in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman