Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ClaireP ClaireP is offline

Default Header image jumps

Hi all,

I have a background image inserted into my page header.

However, when I insert several pages of text, my header page background
jumps to the 4th page.

has anyone experiences anything similar or have any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Claire

Header image jumps ClaireP Microsoft Word Help 6 May 5th 10 02:51 PM
header with an image New New Users 3 September 6th 08 12:29 PM
Textbox is overlapping my header? It "jumps" up there when... Guy Page Layout 4 November 19th 06 09:08 PM
when I edit a header it always jumps back to the first pg kmackey263 Microsoft Word Help 2 October 23rd 06 12:43 AM
Graphic jumps to the header Rainaelan Microsoft Word Help 1 June 29th 06 07:49 PM