Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandi Sandi is offline

Default Modifying Comments

When modifying the comment in the "Reading Pane" it will freeze and gives me
the message that the document is locked. Then the screen will blink and Word
will then allow me to make a couple of changes before the process starts
over. What can I do to keep the document from "locking" while I am working.

Sandi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this happens with a particular document, only, that document is probably
corrupt. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP